Sunday, October 4

We Are Progressing

"I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go." 
- Langston Hughes

As I reflect on how far we have come and where we are headed, I cannot express how very grateful I am for all who have contributed to who we are today.  As Sabine's Hallway celebrated its 14th anniversary, I want to take this moment to thank our clients, vendors, staff and families for helping us get this far.  Now that we are in our teenage years, there is still a lot of maturing to do.  To that end, we are thankful to have both experience and youth on our side, giving us room to transition and grow through the challenges that lie ahead.  During the current state of the world, we are truly appreciative of being able to educate, serve, and empower the community for the last 14 years and for many years to come. 

When Governor Cuomo closed businesses earlier this year in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, I kept thinking about all the lost opportunities and I started to sink into a depression.  I soon learned that I was not alone, I decided to change my attitude and focus on how I could use the time productively.  Later, when the West Indian Day Parade was cancelled to help control the spread of COVID-19 throughout the city, I was inspired to use our virtual platforms to highlight Caribbean-American culture and contributions to our Brooklyn communities.  Working with local artists and community leaders, I produced a documentary special, Culture and Beauty Beyond COVID-19, showcasing all the West Indian community has to offer.  If you haven't already done so, check it out on our IGTV or on our YouTube channel.  Like, subscribe and share it with others!



As we endeavor to find more ways to connect virtually, I'm relaunching a monthly "Salon Talks"  series on our YouTube channel.  Each month, we'll cover a topic on holistic wellness, lifestyle and community affairs.  Please subscribe to our YouTube channel to catch our monthly sessions.  Message us on Facebook or Instagram (@sabineshallway) with questions or topics that you'd like us to cover over the coming months.  

19 comments:

  1. These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... web link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I regard this article for the especially researched substance and sublime wording. I got so incorporated into this material that I couldn't stop examining. I am awed with your work and bent. Thankful to you to such a degree. Wake Up Slim

    ReplyDelete
  3. My companion referenced to me your blog, so I thought I'd read it for myself. Interesting experiences, will be back for additional! Eat STOP Eat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it. It is an incredible site and decent share. I need to bless your heart. Great job! You all do an extraordinary blog, and have some incredible substance. Keep doing awesome เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all that much happy with the substance you have indicated. I expected to thank you for this phenomenal article. เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Western union hack software

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have  Natural baby products

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your blog. Great article. It's most evident, people should learn before they are able to baby sleep aids

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate your blog, thank you to share this and more info about afro-textured salon services
    Visit https://filedaria.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually. the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best. with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews. than by all means come in and check our stuff. How to be a Payment Processor

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have used a lot of juicers in the past and I created this blog to help juice lovers make the right decision in choosing the type of juicer that best fit their needs. There are several good masticating juicers to choose from.  How to be a Payment Service Provider

    ReplyDelete
  12. An obligation of appreciation is all together for offering this quality information to us. I genuinely had a great time examining. Will point of fact going to confer this URL to my allies. become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete
  13. I basically found your webpage page and expected that would express that I have genuinely regarded the experience of looking on the web journal areas. How to become a credit card processor

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fascinating discourse is value remark. I feel that it is ideal to compose more on this issue, it may not be a forbidden theme anyway ordinarily people are insufficient to chat on such points. To the following. Good health. how to start a payment processing company

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fascinating post. I Have Been pondering about this issue. so a debt of gratitude is in order for posting. Truly cool post.It 's actually quite pleasant and Useful post.Thanks starting a payment processing company

    ReplyDelete
  16. This a decent method to welcome the instructor as they put their endeavors to prepare understudies. UK exposition Writers acknowledges the educators. Selling Credit Card Machines

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmm.. great to be here in your article or post, whatever, I figure I ought to likewise buckle down for my own site like I see some great and refreshed working in your site. How to Sell Merchant Services

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was incredibly all around formed and direct. Not in the slightest degree like distinctive online diaries I have scrutinized which are genuinely not that good.Thanks a ton Starting a Merchant Processing Business

    ReplyDelete
  19. Incidentally, even the most sultry port has a couple of spots where you can get unusual. Here are a few proposals that will make you have a feeling that you're up to date Merchant Services Sales Training

    ReplyDelete