Tuesday, March 1

Internal Spring Cleansing

Well, well today is the first day of my journey through internal cleansing and spiritual healing. I am planning on doing the fast for 21 days. For the pass five years I have been doing internal cleansing, however I've never gone longer than 7 days. This is defiantly going to be a challenge for me...but I am up for it. What is life with out a little challenge....good things don't come easy. The journey of spring cleansing fast is Vernal Equinox (the welcoming of spring as I understand it). Which starts on 1March and ends 21 March. What better way to gain clarity, positive energy, lose bad habits, rued of disease than to fast and pray. My goals are to be more disciple with my eating habits, to be more in touch with my thoughts, grow closer to God. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! During the fast make sure to keep activities to a minimum. One should not run, lift weights and such. Walking for 30 minutes is recommended and/or yoga. Mediate and think positive thoughts, allow God to lead you into a Great Space. I and WORTHY! Here is the Spring Cleansing Fast Plan Breakfast: Berry powder, water(quart), half banana(ripe), four soaked dates, a handful of soaked raisins, tablespoon of psyllium husks. Liquefy and drink slowly. Two hrs. later drink at least 32 ounces of distilled water. Meditate for at least 15 mins. Lunch: Juice the organic veggies( kale, celery, beets, carrots and parsley) at least 32 ounces. Two hrs. later drink 32 ounces of distilled water. Snack: Blend 32 ounces of organic (not concentrated) orange or pineapple juice with four cloves of fresh garlic and a table spoon of olive oil. Two hrs. later drink 32 ounces of distilled water. Dinner: Blend 32 ounces of water with green super food and a tablespoon of psyllium husks the other half of banana, dates and raisins can be added. Meditate for at least 15 mins. Nightcap: Bring handful of dried orange peels to boil in 32 ounces of water for 30 seconds: turn off the fire and add a tea bag of each Herb (gentian; Yarrow;Angelica (dried orange peels) drink the tea without adding any sugar, honey,or sweetener. Must use Organic fruits and stainless steels to store your liquids. I prepare my juices for lunch and dinner the day before. Breaking the fast is just as important as starting the fast. On the 22nd at noon in the end the fast with a pound of grapes. For dinner have a raw salad with spinach, shredded carrots, avocado, alfalfa spouts, cumbers, with raw sunflower seeds for the ladies and pumpkin for the males. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep your body will need it and will thank you. For more advice email me at sabineshallway@gmail.com Good Luck

1 comment: